Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
You might have seen Interactio in top world's conferences, disrupting event industry with real-time audio broadcasting solution for simultaneous interpretation, overflow audiences, poster sessions, and more. Up to now, Interactio were used at 11K+ events worldwide.
Some of Interactio happy clients: European Institutions, Mary Kay, Microsoft, Google, Mastercard, Lush, TEDX, Brian Tracy, Tony Robins, Jordan Belford, etc.
Are you a digital product expert? Are you motivated by translating big ideas into solutions that deliver on business and customer value? Does the idea of collaborating with a top-notch team to build a next-generation video conference platform to enable world governments and international organizations excite you? Then the Business Analyst position at Interactio is perfect for your next career move.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work with a creative team of professionals and progressive clients to interpret business needs and translate business cases into manageable requirements. Your keen working knowledge of business analysis processes, tools and techniques, your exposure to technology, as well as your agile delivery experience, will be leveraged to aid in the design, development and implementation of our platforms.
- Be able to listen for, identify, and capture features to be delivered.
- Documentation of requirements, features and user stories.
- Help evaluate, design, document and maintain system processes.
- Capturing of acceptance criteria, specification of test cases and conditions.
- Define measurement plans for the digital product that we design and build.
- Work closely with QA team for test execution activities.
- Gather requirements through workshops and user interviews.
- Have ownership of ensuring requirements have been delivered to specifications, defects have been managed through to resolution, and assess readiness for launch.
- Foster communication of key insights and findings to the product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve our software products, discover issues and deliver better value to the customers.
This position might be a perfect fit if you have:
- It’s easy for you to break down complex problems into logical, digestible steps.
- Ambiguity doesn’t scare you, and you thrive on turning ambiguity and conflicting information into clarity in a fast-changing environment.
- You have a portfolio of digital products that you have shipped, and are proud to share how it delivered value to end-users.
- Top-notch technical writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- You’re good at techie speak and non-techie speak. You’ve collaborated in multidisciplinary teams, are able to convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn business, UX, design requirements into technical specifications.
- You have done it before, with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, with a specialization in media streaming software or language interpretation industry.
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- If you happen to have three letters after your name for project management, business analysis or certified scrum product owner, we do consider it an asset.
From 3800 EUR gross