Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
SEB is the best place to be a Data Engineer in Lithuania:
- The biggest data engineering team in Lithuania,
- We are the SEB Data Engineering Center of Excellence,
- The best technologies and stack (Openshift, Kubernetes, GCP, GitActions, Spark, Airflow, MinIO, Confluent),
- GCP is the primary data platform.
What You Will Be Doing:
As Data Engineer, you will work in an environment with multiple Agile teams located in both Stockholm and Vilnius, consisting of experts in various Big Data technologies.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Create data products offering ease of use, through well-defined self-service to make data available for various business users and applications,
- Develop new technical Big Data capabilities for Cloud platform,
- Provide innovative solutions for complex problems.
- Worked with Java, Python and/or Scala,
- Public Cloud platform skills (GCP, AWS or Azure),
- Experience working with Unix/Linux environments,
- Knowledge of streaming tools like Kafka,
- Experience working with Spark or KSQL framework,
- Proven experience in development and IT lifecycle management,
- Creativity to solve complex problems.
It will be an advantage if you know:
- SSL, Kerberos,
- Automation with Ansible.
- Best place to be a Data Engineer in Lithuania,
- Extensive training and learning opportunities (Pluralsight, Coursera, Innovation days and more),
- Diversity of data engineering work and technologies to choose from,
- Work-life balance,
- SEB Remuneration package (health insurance, learning budget, contribution to your pension 3% of a monthly salary, profit-sharing program, additional paid vacation days each year),
- Possibility to work remotely 2 days per week.
3370 – 5700 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.