Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
You might have seen Interactio in top world's conferences, disrupting event industry with real-time audio broadcasting solution for simultaneous interpretation, overflow audiences, poster sessions, and more. Up to now, Interactio were used at 11K+ events worldwide.
Some of Interactio happy clients: European Institutions, Mary Kay, Microsoft, Google, Mastercard, Lush, TEDX, Brian Tracy, Tony Robins, Jordan Belford, etc.
Our team is growing and currently looking for Senior Engineer to join Technical Solutions Unit in Customer Success Department.
- Taking full responsibility for working with and managing VIP clients (including but not limited to):
- Answering technical inquiries
- Remotely monitoring events as well as providing technical solutions and support to customers and interpreters during the events where Interactio software is being used
- Taking part in developing existing as well as new custom technical solutions
- Providing trainings to colleagues, customers and interpreters on how to use Interactio software
- Helping to onboard new VIP customers
- Proactive, solution oriented, trustworthy and with high sense of ownership personality
- Experience in technical project management – owning responsibilities from A to Z
- Customer centric approach
- Experience and knowledge working with computer networks as well as internet (cloud, IP addresses, protocols and similar)
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work nonstandard time schedule, when necessary (planned in advance and only on rare occasions)
- Ability to travel (when travelling becomes risk-free)
- Experience/personal interest in audio and video devices and their set up
- Experience in working with governmental institutions
- French or Spanish language skills
- Exciting fast-paced global environment (hey, company is shifting the global market!) as well as solid clients
- Besides office in Vilnius old town (as soon as a pandemic is over), an option to stay in workspace and living space in Klaipeda (spend your summers there if you want!)
- An awesome international team to work with and the chance to bring exciting technologies to the market.
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips to various parts of the world (once pandemic is over)
From 3000 EUR gross