Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Omnisend is successful and well-maintained company which mission is to help ecommerce businesses make their marketing relevant by sending personalized messages to the right person, at the right time, using the right channel. For shoppers, that means tailored messaging and a unique online shopping experience. And for marketers, the power to rise above the promotional noise and get better results than ever
We need to be flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing business environment. To help quick and effective collaboration, we use Miro board.
We run lots of experiments and validations.
We are data driven—we primarily use the OKR and GIST framework. It helps to stay focused and reach our moonshot mission.
Our Frontend Engineers are currently working on these main challenges:
- Refactoring monolith Frontend architecture to micro-frontends—this enables engineering teams to have a more adaptive product. This needs to be updated, scaled or unscaled many times a day in production in a stable way.
- Creating an online email builder—this will help our customers to create their marketing campaigns easily, ideally in a single click.
- Creating new data-driven, dynamic users’ segmentation system that will enable our customers to accelerate their e-commerce businesses.
Our Frontend Engineers are currently working with these tools:
- For speed and visual consistency, we have developed our own components library that we document with Storybook.
- To ensure quality, we use Sentry, Jest, Protractor, Browserstack/Litmus.
- To optimize customer experience and interactions, we use Fullstory, Mixpanel, and LaunchDarkly for quick and safe iterations.
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team-building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy.
If you’re passionate about product creation and you like working the way that we do, then get in touch—we are waiting for your application!
From 4500 EUR gross, salary depends on your experience.