Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
The company, was established in 2021. We have a small but rapidly growing team located in Vilnius Lithuania. The Company will be launching a financial platform app in Europe over the coming years. To be able to launch the app, we are preparing the team to maintain and operate the business that is needed to run the application.
We are goal-oriented and pragmatic. We take responsibility and ownership. We like to keep things transparent and have a flat hierarchy, no office politics. We respect each other, our clients, partners and other stakeholders. There is a strong focus on team building and we have an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset.
Today there are endless opportunities to save money, but it’s easy to miss out on them. We believe technology can help you spend less and save more. That’s why we created the present-day app. The smart app that helps you find personalized saving opportunities that suits you best and helps to put more money in your account.
Save through discounts when you shop online; get better rates on your savings; spend smarter with daily insights; and set goals for yourself or contribute to those of friends and family.
At APC (https://www.apcreation.nl/), one of the most disruptive Dutch private equity and consultancy companies, specialized in the startup and FinTech sectors, we are looking for a Functional Application Manager to join our biggest idea: Woolsocks (https://woolsocks.eu/). Woolsocks is a financial services application that empowers its members to make the most of their money while leading the way for socially conscious behaviour. Woolsocks is built around multiple themes and offers various financially related services.
Today there are endless opportunities to save money, but it’s easy to miss out on them. We believe technology can help you spend less and save more. That’s why we created Woolsocks. A smart app that helps you find personalized saving opportunities that suit you best and help put more money in your Woolsocks.
- You guarantee the quality and continuity of your own IT business services by primarily preventing incidents and, secondarily, resolving the incidents as quickly and effectively as possible
- You guide and coach your colleague Application Managers to let them grow professionally
- You manage and coordinate IT service management processes (incident, problem, change) for your applications, you are the bridge between suppliers, IT colleagues and Business colleagues, and you are continuously looking for opportunities to improve IT processes and services
- You are (partly) responsible for/or participate in the relevant IT changes/projects as well as for the final acceptance of these changes/projects on your applications
- Academic background Bachelor’s and/or Master’s
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience with Prometheus, Kubernetes, Google Cloud or equivalent
- Experience in building observability dashboards and setting up alerts
- Problem-solving skills, strong resilience, and ability to bring clarity to complex situations
- Experience with a start-up and/or scale-up is a preference
- Experience in the financial markets industry is a preference
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience troubleshooting backend (logs, metrics, alerts, analysis…)
- Personal development focus and support
- Being part of a growing company where you can develop your skills and network
- As much flexibility, freedom and responsibility as possible. This means that, within limits, you will be able to choose how, when and where you work
- Salary that ranges from 4000 – 6000 EUR gross (based on seniority and competencies) + yearly bonus depending on company’s and personal results
- A friendly dynamic working environment, challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry
- Our app is built in an event driven architecture on a fully cloud based infrastructure. It would be great if you are familiar with the following technologies:
- Back-end: Java, Kotlin, C++
- Front-end: React Native, Go
- Infrastructure: container orchestration K8s, IaaS Terraform, Disaster Recovery, data migration & protection Velero, Scripting: Bash/Shell/Python/Perl/Ruby
- Message-Brokers: RabbitMQ Active MQ and Event Streaming: Kafka
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
From 4000 – 6000 EUR gross