Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher. One of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market, the company delivers authentic gaming experiences and services across PC, console and mobile platforms. They are a team of enthusiastic and passionate developers, creatives, artists, marketers, tech geeks and engineers from around the globe. With over 20 years of game development experience, Wargaming has brought games to every major platform and collaborated with industry giants.
Wargaming is looking for a Senior Game Designer to work on World of Tanks, a hugely successful action MMO that has been on the scene for more than 10 years, with millions of active players.
Your main objective will be to take part in the development of the game, interact with the development team and the players, and create new gameplay and features.
Working as a game designer in World of Tanks provides tremendous opportunities for growth and experience in the development and operation of a AAA product.
By joining Wargaming, you will gain experience in product development with a multi-million audience that provides feedback on the results of your work.
What will you do?
- Create and implement design ideas, from pitching, to post-release support.
- Lead large features as a key designer and coordinate the cross-disciplinary design team when needed.
- Prepare design documentation and playable prototypes and present them to developers and management.
- Interact with other designers and engineers.
- Control the process of design implementation into the product.
- Support features that are in the release stage by collecting statistics and assessing player reaction.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a game designer of products with successful releases.
- Concise presentation and communication of ideas.
- Understanding of player psychology (typology, working with player cohorts).
- Ability to analyze solutions and detect dependencies with existing game elements.
- Knowledge of various monetization mechanics available on the market.
- Developed communication skills.
- Knowledge of English and/or Russian.
What will help you stand out?
- Experience in working with large gaming communities.
- Experience in operating MMO games.
- Experience with game editors (Unity, UE, etc.).
- Ability to program/draw/create effects.
- Knowledge of game interface design principles.
- Ability to visualize your ideas, create mockups.
- Participation as a speaker in conferences and educational programs.
From 3500 EUR gross