Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
Hi! We are a great bunch of highly skilled professionals, responsible for development of global Telia TV platforms that are serving millions of customers. Our common product, Telia TV is a priority area within Telia Company and the company places a lot of resources behind the development of next generation TV solutions. If you are interested in working in a product with huge potential, then this is the place to be. Your work will directly affect more than one million of customers!
Your next challenge?
We work in a large Java-based platform and develop new functionalities in a Microservice architecture as well as refactor our older parts of the platform.
Work at this role consists of:
- Analysis, design and implementation of components in a team
- Development of components that will need your knowledge to work with:
- Databases (Cassandra, MySQL, PostgreSQL, XML)
- Event driven design (Kafka, JMS, HornetQ)
- REST / Web APIs
- Scaling of web applications
- You will also be responsible for:
- Software design & Maintainability
- Scalability of components
- Development process efficiency
A developer who strives to get things done with quality and end-to-end responsibility to make our clients smile while using Telia TV services. You will develop code that will be integrated with many databases as well as bring new technology and complete demanding tasks. We really want you to enjoy this job, so you need to be forward thinking, customer oriented and truly understand that the solutions you are creating will impact the whole digital media consumer society and their daily lives.
We expect that you:
- Are self-driven personality who takes responsibility and constantly wants to develop
- Enjoy working in a team
- Have a proven programming experience with at least a few years of Java focus
- Have a proven experience in a database-based development
We also hope that part of those technologies are not just buzz-words for you:
- Java EE technologies (JPA, ...)
- REST / Web APIs
- NoSQL technologies (Cassandra specifically)
- Apache Kafka
- Ansible, Docker, Hibernate
- Monitoring (metrics, ...)
- Algorithms, optimization
- Programming experience in Python / Kotlin / Groovy / C / C ++ / C #
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 3600 Eur (gross). Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
3600 – 4960 EUR gross