Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
You might have seen Interactio in top world's conferences, disrupting event industry with real-time audio broadcasting solution for simultaneous interpretation, overflow audiences, poster sessions, and more. Up to now, Interactio were used at 11K+ events worldwide.
Some of Interactio happy clients: European Institutions, Mary Kay, Microsoft, Google, Mastercard, Lush, TEDX, Brian Tracy, Tony Robins, Jordan Belford, etc.
Our team is currently looking for Senior QA automation engineer, to ensure that the system we build is flawless for our users. Using proactive quality processes, you will aim to improve development and build QA processes from scratch, so that there are no any defects arising when the product is being developed or new updates released.
- Own overall test automation strategy
- Build robust automated testing plans
- Collaborate with team leadership to improve overall product quality throughout the development process
- Continually improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the QA effort by assessing current quality assurance practices and incorporating new strategies
- Be internal advocate and spokesperson for all things QA.
- 3+ years of test automation experience
- Experience building QA automation processes from the scratch is a big plus
- Experience with test automation tools: Webdriver.IO, Mocha framework or any experience with WebDriver
- Experience leading test automation strategy from early / mid stage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well in a team, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree is favored!
From 4132 EUR gross