Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Softeq is a custom software and hardware development company, which provides full-stack development services under one single roof. The company was founded in Texas, United States in 1997 and focuses on the development of high-technology. The company is currently engaged in working with well-known companies, such as Intel, AMD, Epson, Disney and others. With offices across the globe, Softeq has chosen Lithuania to be their next location.
The company is currently on a look for a Senior Xamarin Developer, with a deep engineering knowledge in native cross platform development, who would be interested in working on a project, related to the IoT.
- Design and development of the application/tasks architecture.
- Review user history and technical consultation of the BA team.
- Estimate application development efforts.
- Solve deep technical problems within the project and suggest new ideas.
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders.
- Perform code reviews.
- Share knowledge with your teammates.
- Strong engineering background and knowledge of C# and .NET.
- At least 1-2 years of experience developing Xamarin applications.
- Experience with Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android or Xamarin.Forms.
- Good English language skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of MVVM patterns and/or ReactiveX would be an advantage.
- Experience with Xamarin Studio, Android Studio or Xcode would also be an advantage.
- Friendly working atmosphere.
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance.
- Competitive salary.
- Compensation for professional courses, sport activities.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
From 4000 EUR gross