Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
I am Aurelija Milčė, Head of Content & Collaboration inside Enterprise services and Support systems management. I'm currently creating a new team, that will be responsible for Enterprise Content management in whole Telia company with Collaboration platforms developments and maintenance as well.
I'm passionate about challenges and truly believe, that every one of us is creating incredible things in Telia. So, if you are Software Developer, who is interested to work in international IT team of Telecommunication, that’s your chance!
Your next challenge?
We promise you an unforgettable, wonderful journey together. As a member of the team you will work with developers, architects and a lot of smart, initiative, talented, skilled and creative colleagues. We strive for the highest goals to provide the best experience for our customers.
Daily Software Developer in Enterprise Content Management:
- Develop software and software fixes to integrate internal systems;
- Code quality assurance;
- Maintenance, code updates and testing;
- Platform stability monitoring;
- Attend daily operational meeting with team;
- Attend and report status in the monthly meeting;
- Plan and deploy weekly releases (sprints);
- Identify and propose improvements on systems and processes.
You have a passion of IT and dream to work in a big enterprise matrix organization. To fit in the role, you have great knowledges of IT applications, software development, you are flexible, open-minded and up for multi-tasking as there is a lot ongoing, tasks vary from day to day and priorities may change quickly.
- Critical thinking;
- Communicative and social;
- Independent and team – player at the same time;
- Good at time planning;
- Willingness to learn;
- Agile mindset.
- Professional skills of any object-oriented programming language knowledge;
- Experience in application and software development;
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- System security skills;
- Good skills of English language.
Bonus (nice to have):
- Relation Database (Oracle, Postgres, SQL) knowledge.
- Knowledge in Scrum, Agile
- OpenText Documentum (or Documentum Archives) knowledge.
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 2900 EUR (gross) to 4300 EUR (gross) plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
2900 - 4300 EUR bruto