Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Unify Square, Inc. is a Bellevue, WA USA-based hi-tech startup and rapidly growing company with multiple subsidiaries in the European and Asia-Pacific regions. Unify Square’s software, consulting, and 24/7 cloud managed services power the world’s largest Microsoft Skype for Business (SfB) deployments. Built on innovative technology, our solutions create actionable insights and help enterprises transform their unified communications infrastructure, delivering enterprise-grade service availability, data-driven end-user satisfaction, and double-digit ROI increases. Founded ten years ago by Microsoft Skype for Business product visionaries, Unify Square has grown to become one of Microsoft’s global elite partners that is unique in its market space, while still retaining our original “start-up” dynamics and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Unify Square PowerSuite product team is looking for a strong Software Engineer (Back-end) to drive key solutions in our products enabled IT teams around the world. Under minimal supervision, and working collaboratively with other members of the Unify² Product Development team, the Software Engineer will shape our product offering for our customer base (large global enterprise customers). As a member of our product development team, you will drive cloud-based services focused on enterprise solutions, working in partnership with and contributing to departments such sales, marketing, business development, or leading and growing teams.
As the Software Engineer, you will:
- Design and implement software that is enterprise-grade and robust for our high-performance products.
- Use Microsoft cutting edge Azure services (e.g. Event Hubs, Cosmos DB, Stream Analytics, Serverless) for large scale / real-time event processing
- Develop prototypes that help with overall product execution
- Drive team / company-wide development initiatives
- Performs other duties as required
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Proficient in C# and .NET technologies
- Ability to grasp new technologies and APIs very quickly
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in writing and verbally in English
- Accountability for overall ownership of a feature area / end-to-end feature
- Familiarity with deploying software at large scale for both enterprise on-premises and cloud based services
As an employee of Unify Square, you will enjoy an attractive work environment in Vilnius. In addition, we offer competitive compensation, benefits and stock options programs - you can find more information about the great Unify Square job perks here - https://www.unifysquare.com/benefits/#main