Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Unify Square is a USA-based rapidly growing hi-tech company with multiple subsidiaries in the European and Asia-Pacific regions. Unify Square’s software and services optimize and enhance the world’s largest collaboration and communication deployments, helping businesses manage and secure their meetings, chats, and calls. Founded by Microsoft product visionaries Unify Square has become a global elite partner for Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, Skype for Business, Workplace by Facebook, and Office 365. Unify Square solutions have delivered value to more than 5 million collaboration seats, in over 300 enterprises across more than 50 countries, and in most major industry verticals.
The UnifySquare PowerSuite product team is looking for a strong Software Engineer to drive key solutions in our products enabled IT teams around the world. Under minimal supervision and working collaboratively with other members of the Product Development team, you will help to shape our product offering for our customer base (large global enterprise customers). As a member of our product development team, you will drive cloud-based services focused on enterprise solutions.
AS PART OF OUR TEAM YOU WILL:
- Design, implement, and deploy high availability solutions in Azure using the latest technologies: .NET Core, C#, Docker, etc.
- Participate in product design, architecture decisions and code reviews.
- Trace performance and infrastructure bottlenecks and implement innovative solutions.
- Build, maintain, and enhance our continuous integration and continuous deployment infrastructure.
- Write unit and integration tests on a combined engineering team.
As a Software Engineer, you have:
- Passion for creating robust and reliable enterprise software
- Strong software design and development skills
- Ability to grasp new technologies and APIs very quickly
- Ability to work effectively and independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to communicate directly with stakeholders, capture requirements effectively, analyze and prioritize requirements. Must be able to produce solutions that address customer needs
- Ability to prioritize requirements and work on multiple work streams and deliverables while maintaining focus
- Accountability for overall ownership of a feature area / end-to-end feature.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
Successful candidates for the position will have:
- Expertise and passion working with enterprise customers and internal partners to understand their scenarios and business drivers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with passion for operations solutions
- Excellent technical and functional design skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships and delivering results in cross-group projects
- Minimum 3 years, ideally 5 year of relevant experience creating products for the global enterprise market
- Experience with Microsoft technologies and services (Azure, DevOps, Microsoft Graph, etc.)
- Proficiency in C# and .NET technologies
- Knowledge and experience with client/server, multi-tier architectures
- Experience with secure coding practices, OWASP, threat modeling tools, including security knowledge fundamentals (encryption, authentication, role-based access, etc.)
- Familiarity with design, development, and testing of enterprise applications and cloud services required
- The breadth of experience across the entire product cycle preferred
Nice to have Experience:
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting and Azure ARM Templates
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Python
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience in the industry required
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science (preferred)
Unify Square solutions are game-changers in the Collaboration and Communication world – that’s why we’re on a mission to hire those who share our passion. You will be interacting on a daily basis with your colleagues around the world who are some of the brightest people in the industry. Our Vilnius team is a friendly group of energetic men and women who enjoy each other’s company and often engage in group activities outside of work hours, be it a BBQ lunch in the inner yard of the office building, a company-sponsored half-marathon run, or a friendly game of foosball in the office lounge area. The office is located in the center of the Old Town with easy access to many lunch options. Snacks and beverages are also provided in the office.
4000 - 5000 EUR gross