Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients in 25+ countries around the world.
Freshly formed team is looking for a new family member – Regular Software Engineer. The team is responsible for the support and development of back-end services and REST APIs that are widely used by key Adform products. Our team owns Data Management Platform which integrates and manages large volumes of data from numerous data sources as well as activates them for our customers, who are world known brands.
Main impact the team makes:
- Provides platform and business services for data management, customer segment creation and reporting.
- High scale distributed systems development and management
We expect you:
- Are curious and inventive, always striving for technical excellence and using technology as a tool;
- Are taking ownership for your work, proud of the quality you deliver;
- Are working best inside the team, easy to communicate with and fast with feedback;
- Are having agile mindset, easy to adapt to changes, comfortable working in a dynamic environment;
- Are open, informal, and treat others with respect;
- Are good at written and verbal English.
And you have the required technical skills:
- At least 3+ years professional experience in .NET (back-end);
- Ability to design, develop and deliver distributed scalable systems;
- Experience with multiple types of operating systems (i.e. Linux and windows);
- Strong grasp of modern software development practices, source control, code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment;
- Experience in multiple programming languages desirable (i.e. .NET, Java, GoLang, Scala, C);
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Not afraid of memory management;
- Experience with high load systems;
- Ability to tackle hard problems;
- Ownership mindset.
- Growth and career opportunities within the organization;
- Experienced and professional team;
- Informal style of leadership and communication;
- Challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem solving;
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment.
From 2000 EUR gross
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.