Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and the company is proud of their reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. SEB brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for their customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
As a Solution Architect in the Data & Processes domain with focus on Process Automation you will work with evolving the end-to-end process and workflow platform architecture to support process automation initiatives across the bank.
You will, trough different business driven initiatives, work with architecture during analysis, outlining and designing solutions and together with the development teams assure that the implementation is in accordance with the target architecture and principles.
As a Solution Architect you will be:
- a future key player in deployment of new technology and transforming the way of working and processes.
- a part of skilled solution architects team working with different tribes and initiatives in the Data and Processes domain.
- active contributor to SEB's Data and Processes future architecture involving business needs and technology perspectives.
- support various Data and Processes teams from the architectural side.
- previous experience in systems architecture or development.
- experience working in process design and architecture with different modelling standards e.g., BPMN, CMMN and DMN, EPC.
- experience from different BPMS providers and tools are such as IBM, Appian, Camunda, ARIS etc. would be an advantage.
- ability to model, visualize and communicate architectural solutions for various technologies and platforms.
- experience working with modern development paradigms such as event driven architecture, microservices and cloud.
- excellent networking and communication skills with both business and IT.
- previous experience from the financial industry is an advantage.
- fluent English skills.
- empowering environment.
- entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment.
- extensive training and learning opportunities.
- friendly and welcoming culture.
- agile and modern ways of working.
- work-life balance.
- wellness benefits.
- comprehensive health insurance and more.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
3450 - 5900 EUR gross.
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.