Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. With headquarters in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
As a Supervisor, Inside Operations you will lead, develop, and mentor CGM commercial support team for an assigned region/area that ensures key performance metric goals are achieved. This includes direct supervision of customer support representatives to ensure your team delivers expected quality and timely customer service. As a commercial support professional, you proficiently hit assigned targets, manage, and coach employees to achieve department performance standards and provide training while monitoring teams for effective customer support skills. Moreover, you will support team members identifying improvement opportunities and ensure proactive and professional communication with other departments.
- Lead the efforts of a team of up to 15 members, including but not limited to hiring, onboarding, setting performance objectives and following through the progress of each individual, as well as coaching and developing team members.
- Build and maintain workload planning framework based on key business drivers, giving a long – term and short – term visibility on required staffing levels.
- Manage daily work schedules of direct reports to ensure adequate staffing, exceptional transactional quality, and unsurpassed responsiveness in all activities, as well as address attendance and performance gaps.
- Provide service monitoring (e.g. calls, e-mails, chat) and coaching that focus on customer support effectiveness, Dexcom products and high standards of customer experience.
- Champion continuous improvement culture in the team to drive increased process efficiency, improved communication, and reduced cycle time.
- Establish exceptional relationships with other teams and departments to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Fluent in English language.
- Fluent in German language – advantage.
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Possess prior formal or informal leadership/supervisory experience, including team management and development.
- Have ability to analyze data, generate reports, graphs, business correspondence and present it to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a highly positive attitude, willingness to learn and lead by example, ability to drive high employee engagement.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best-in-class training and development programs.
- Work with over 6000 awesome colleagues in an open, fast paced and fun working environment
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, health insurance, private pension, life/critical illness/accident insurance, team events, recognition awards, health & wellness services, training/education/professional qualifications support as well as 5 days additional vacation (pro-rated).
- Language premium bonus.
3000 - 3780 EUR Gross. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the role.