Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
Reporting to the TA Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the administration and operations to support the end-to-end recruitment of talent into Alter Domus. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the international Talent Acquisition teams to support the successful migration and optimisation of a number of core activities, including interview scheduling and candidate management; contract and offer generation; reference and background checking and onboarding support.
- Running TA data related reports and handling MI (management information) reporting requests.
- Becoming Super User of SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding modules, maintaining knowledge of systems, recommending enhancements and ensuring their smooth implementation.
- Managing candidate workflows and providing best candidate experience during everyday interactions.
- Participating in other TA function related projects and activities.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR administration and/or people operations function, desirable within an international context
- Experience of working with HR systems (SAP SuccessFactors – strong advantage).
- Ability to prioritize tasks when working with high volume of assignments.
- You will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- You will possess an ability to self-solve and drive solutions and outcomes and delivery with tenacity and resilience.
- You will have a high attention to detail combined with computer literacy (MS Excel).
WHAT TO EXPECT
A career trajectory for anyone with a growth mindset willing to go the extra mile.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
From 1750 EUR gross