Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
For over ten years, TestDevLab are working with product teams from all across the world and have experience in delivering tailored solutions to meet ever-changing software testing needs. Their clients see shorter product release cycles, dramatic improvements in product performance, more effective resource allocation, round-the-clock product testing, and brand reputation management.
TestDevLab large team of skilled engineers has software testing experience on all major platforms and devices. They follow best practices, use industry-standard testing tools, and will create custom testing solutions if needed.
Test automation is perhaps the most technical field of quality assurance and therefore a test automation engineer is a person who knows their way around code and how to write it. Here, in such a position, your day-to-day responsibilities would include leading automation workstreams and building (as well as maintaining) automated test frameworks for some of the world’s leading software products.
- Ownership of Mobile and/or Web automation projects
- Build new testing frameworks as well as maintain existing ones
- Set up and maintain Continuous Integration systems
- Communicate directly with the client's engineering teams
- Passionate about software quality
- At least 1 year`s worth of experience with test automation
- Familiar with the concept of CI/CD
- Previous experience with Selenium and/or Appium
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language
- Well communication in English in both spoken and written form
- You're open to occasional business trips
1500 - 3700 EUR gross