Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Etex Group, with headquarters in Brussels, is a leading industrial group specialized in the production and marketing of high-quality light building materials and solutions. Etex's purpose is guiding its strategy – Inspiring ways of living. Etex wants to inspire people worldwide to build living spaces that are ever more safe, sustainable, smart, and beautiful. Etex intends to lead the way, as this stable industry needs to be disrupted through industrialization, sustainability & digitalization.
Etex is active in 42 countries in which they can count on the loyalty of more than 13.000 employees.
The Travel Consultant will be part of Shared Service Centre team, based in Lithuania, and reporting to the Head of SSC with Matrix Manager Head of Purchasing.
- Coordination of a project Implementation of a new Business Travel agency, including an online booking tool, in Europe.
- Point of contact for external (suppliers) and internal stakeholders (Etex IT, SSC, HR and travellers).
- Internal communication (intranet web site updates, Teams, emails, meetings).
- Organization and coordination of training support to end-users (travellers).
- Customer Service Management: ad-hoc issues/ questions during or after implementations.
- Alignment & close collaboration with the Travel Expense team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 - 2 years working experience.
- English -fluent,
- French – at least basic level would be nice to have,
- German/Spanish or any other EU language is a big plus.
- Experience in travel, customer service, project management fields is highly appreciated.
- Being people-oriented, resilient team player with good analytical and communication skills.
- Project and Change management, administration skills.
- Good knowledge of Office 365.
- Orientation to problem solving and ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge sharing & passionate colleagues.
- A dynamic work atmosphere in a well-established global company with development opportunities.
- Flexibility and good balance between work & private life.
- A varied and innovative work with responsibilities.
- An evolving salary based on your experience.
From 1067 EUR gross. The final proposal will depend on your experience and skills.