Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client – Mediq – the company, which serves healthcare professionals and patients with medical devices, healthcare products, and innovative solutions, is growing in Lithuania. Last year, the company opened a new business shared service center in Vilnius and is now looking for a UX Specialist. If you want to join a leading healthcare supplier in Europe, if you want to work with a specialists’ team who is responsible for delivering the best quality across the Nordic countries, and if you want to collaborate with business leaders across the organization and grow within your expertise area…then, this role is for you.
As a Growth team member, you share responsibility for managing digital activities across Europe. Your role will be critical in identifying and implementing enhancements to our order portals to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will collaborate closely with colleagues operating at a European level, including those in Digital IT, customer contact, sales, marketing, and category management, as well as with our customers and partners.
- Actively striving to improve product design
- Providing daily support to Development and Visual Design teams with regard to the implementation of new processes
- Ensuring adherence to company standards
- No less than 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with interface design tools
- Proficiency in Scrum & Agile environments
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills and critical thinking
- Willingness to take initiatives and ownership
- Health insurance
- Travel insurance
- Workcation (Ability to work for any city in Europe)
- Parking compensation
- Additional learning budget
- Additional 2 Sick days per year
- Growing and career opportunities
2975 – 4462 Eur Gross