The Recruitment Lead, Vilnius, is responsible for all hiring activity in the Vilnius studio. You’ll work directly with the Vilnius General Manager, as well as product and function leads, to develop a hiring approach and strategy that is effective in the local market and which helps Wargaming meet its hiring goals. You will also build and develop a high performing talent acquisition team, plus grow capability to attract and source talent from the local market, neighboring countries, and beyond.
- TA thought leader who can develop a hiring vision and strategy for the Vilnius studio.
- Able to manage effectively, ensuring an equal distribution of workload (reqs per recruiter). Leads by example as a highly effective recruiter.
- Experience recruiting pan regionally, including re-locating candidates internationally.
- Proven track record of delivery. Willing and able to manage roles end to end through the hiring process.
- Possess strong program management skills. Have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives.
- Ability to build impactful partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders.
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at a senior leadership level.
- Someone who understands basic GDPR requirements and other relevant local legislation.
- Innovator, particularly when identifying and selecting sourcing strategies.
- Data driven and focused on measuring impact and ROI of recruitment effectiveness.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results.
- Strong written and verbal communication; effective at influencing and persuading others.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for video gaming.
- Russian language.