Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Tesa is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions. Since 1941, the name tesa® has been the umbrella brand used for all self-adhesive products manufactured by our group of companies. The name covers a wide range of different system solutions for industrial and professional applications, as well as about 300 products for consumers. With 4100 employees worldwide, company is currently growing their team in Vilnius.
• As a member of the team, you will be responsible for accounting processes within the company
• Work closely with A/P, A/R and G/L departments in company Service Share Center (hereinafter SSC)
• Be responsible for correct cost assignment and timely sending of all invoices and employees expense reports for booking and payment to SSC
• Create and maintain Purchase Orders in SAP
• Prepare timetables and supportive docs to outsourced payroll company
• Prepare confirmations of balances to customers and vendors
• Control customers creditability and aged debts
• Assist FICO manager during monthly, quarterly, annual closing
• Provide information and participate in Annual Financial Statement preparation process.
• College or university degree
• 1-3 years of experience in accounting (preferably in international company)
• General knowledge of Lithuanian accounting principles (IFRS is an advantage)
• Very good English knowledge is a must (verbal, reading and written)
• Russian language is an advantage
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Word
• Ability to prioritize and work in multi-tasking environment
• Proactive, initiative and self-supporting personality
• Good level of analytical skills
• Strong communication and cooperation skills, ability to work in team
Company offers competitive salary and benefits, a professional, international team and an outstanding growth environment. Are you interested in this challenge?