Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Performs Order-to-Cash process activity level work related to e.g. payments processing and invoicing according to agreed processes and templates in the finance domain. Closely cooperates and supports AR Clerks in day-to-day activities processing.
- Performs AR incoming payments processing;
- Performs AR / intercompany invoicing according to agreed processes and templates, in cooperation with AR Clerks;
- Performs tasks related to credit notes and reclamations;
- Performs AR period end activities;
- Maintains master data in the process domain (in scope of Finance);
- Performs trouble shooting and problem solving;
- Closely cooperates with AR Clerks on everyday basis and provides guidance / support when needed;
- Collaborates with EBS counterparts to ensure end-to-end process alignment.
- 2-5 years of university studies within accounting or similar;
- Relevant work experience within accounting, preferably including;
- Experience working with AR accounting;
- Good knowledge of Invoicing and AR concepts and procedures;
- Knowledge of accounting practices;
- Proficient Excel skills and experience with SAP and Power BI is a plus;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to perform against tight timelines;
- Problem identification and problem solving skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written communication;
- Knowledge of other European languages considered as an asset;
- Based in Vilnius or willing to relocate.
- Diverse team
- Development and career progression
- Continuous improvement culture
- Team building events
- Health insurance from day one
- Eco-friendly office with game room, fruits, tea and coffee
From 1629 EUR gross