Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. With headquarters in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
The company is establishing Global Business Service Center in Lithuania (Vilnius) and is looking for a new financial operations team. Dexcom Accounts Receivable Specialists (Allocations Team) are responsible for ensuring payments received are allocated in a timely and accurate manner. This will involve engaging with customers, as and when required, to address instances where payments provided do not have sufficient information to support quick and easy allocation of receipts.
- Administration of payments, which are typically from third party organisations (e.g. insurance companies, National Health Services)
- Reviewing and reconciling bank statements
- Process invoice requests and queries
- Allocation of credit card payments and cash to customer accounts
- Process refunds
- Create credit/debit memos to correct invoices as and when required
- Work closely with other departments, such as Customer Service, Billing and Quality, to resolve queries raised.
- At last 1 year experience of working in an Accounts Receivable role (or similar)
- Good in French and English languages
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment as company continues to grow
- Self-disciplined with experience of maintaining accurate documentation and following procedures
- Strong attention to detail with a conscientious and organised approach
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external customers, by phone and via email, while maintaining a friendly, professional style.
From 1550 EUR gross