Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. With headquarters in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
The company is establishing Global Business Service Center in Lithuania (Vilnius) and is looking for a new financial operations team. Dexcom Accounts Receivable Specialists (Colleactions Team) are responsible for ensuring recovery of payments from customers in relation to unpaid invoices. This will involve engaging with customers, as and when required, to address instances where payments are overdue and to determine whether there is an issue that is preventing payment being made and seek to resolve the position.
- Perform daily credit control functions for our Swiss customer base such as:
- Create and send out customer account statements and supporting invoices
- Handle customer invoicing queries
- Follow up on outstanding payments with the relevant payers
- Obtain and register remittance advices for payments made by customers
- Liaise with the cash applications team to properly allocate unapplied payments and ensure go-forward payments are allocated correctly
- Work in an international environment liaising with the Swiss and US teams to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and maximize the customer experience
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Experience in a similar Accounts Receivable environment
- Good in German and English languages
- Good Microsoft Office (especially Excel) skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment as company continues to grow
- Self-disciplined with experience of maintaining accurate documentation and following procedures
- Strong attention to detail with a conscientious and organised approach.
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with payers and colleagues.
From 1550 EUR gross