Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Yara is looking for Alteryx Developers combining technical know-how, business drive and teamwork. The position is in the Data Insight team, which is placed in the Corporate Finance segment.
The team is recently developing a global structure, to provide insight for the whole company using a single platform to be the standard. In this way, we can have the same approach when it comes to providing insights from data in the whole company.
In this role, you will be supporting the unit by assuring the data quality and tidiness to be later shared using Power BI tool, as well as creating the insights on that platform.
You will act in close cooperation with other BI Developers in IT to assure a good data structure to work with.
- Design & develop solutions Alteryx
- Translate requirements into BI specifications
- Work closely with BI Developers, BI Analysts, BI Advisors and super-users
- Support and guide super-users to develop Alteryx solutions
- Train super-users
- Liaise with Power BI developers to fine tune data models
- Provide 2nd line / expert support
- Handle performance, data quality and authorization issues
- Provide expert support to Alteryx monitoring team
- Promote & implement new features
- Degree, preferable master (minimum Bachelor) within Business Administration / Engineering / Computer Science
- 5 year experience working with databases or with ETL and similar to ETL tools development
- Expertise in Business Intelligence and experience in SQL
- English (fluent written and spoken)
- Experience in Power BI or Alteryx is a big plus
- Proven ability to understand/assess business requirements and design solutions accordingly
- Professional attitude towards colleagues and external parties across different cultures and professions
- Quick learner, structured, customer service-minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed.
- Other European languages are a plus
- Comfortable in working in a multi-cultural, multi-language environment.
- Full time equivalent function.
- Working location: Vilnius
- Require some travel mobility.
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset.
If you would like to work in an international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
3000 – 3600 Eur/gross.