Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Services Lithuania (GSL), established in 2012, is one of the largest service centers in Lithuania today. All 2,800+ GSL employees work in global teams, sharing responsibilities and know-how with colleagues in the Scandinavian countries.
The majority of GSL teams specialize in financial operations (financial markets, payments, daily banking, advisory to large and institutional clients, financial crime prevention, etc.) and non-banking services (l, risk management, business development, procurement, etc.).
Would you like to help our bank to remain professional, compliant and the most trusted business partner? Are you ready to play a crucial role in preventing financial crimes?
Our Transaction Monitoring team is growing and waiting to welcome new members.
As an AML Officer, you will conduct investigations on customers’ financial behaviour that might be identified as money laundering, terrorist financing or tax evasion.
You will be joining one of our most rapidly growing teams dedicated to prevent any illegal financial activity in our organisation.
We are looking for a few new team members to join our team in Vilnius!
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority roles.
- Investigation of possible ML (Money Laundering) and TF (Terrorist Financing) transactional activities
- Analysis of customers’ financial behaviour
- Resolution of transaction monitoring alerts
- Collaboration with your team and contribution to the overall result
- Communication and cooperation with other teams and colleagues across the bank
- have 1+ year work experience in back office (experience in finance, tax or banking or activities related with AML/CTF would be an advantage)
- have knowledge of general principals of money laundering/terrorist financing prevention
- are fluent in English, both written and verbal
- are a team-player with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mind-set
- have a higher education
- have excellent analytical skills, attention to details and willingness to work under routine job conditions
- are a fast-learner and can absorb a lot of new information in a short period of time
- think that changes are the only constant and you are able to adapt to them quickly
join our team!
1100 - 1700 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function..
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML.