Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
Join our growing team in Vilnius as an Anti-Money Laundering & Know Your Customer Officer
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As a crucial member of our growing team in Vilnius you will be responsible for working with Alter Domus clients with responsibility for the company secretarial and governance process undertaken by the Vilnius team. Specifically, you will be accountable for:
- Reviewing subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investors;
- Following up on KYC missing information with the Engagement team and the client;
- Maintaining KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS);
- The ongoing performance of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to these investors and related parties;
- Working effectively with key stakeholders to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of any key issues;
- Assisting in the development of training materials;
- Providing input for CDD procedures and making sure that the team follows these procedures.
- You hold a degree in law, business, finance or economics (preferable but not essential);
- You show a high interest in regulatory, Anti-Money Laundering and compliance topics ;
- Ability to interpret regulatory guidelines and assess risk scores;
- Knowledge of international legal entity structures would be an advantage;
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar area, preferably in a Legal or Financial Services environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite;
- A strong level IT literacy including Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Organized with an ability to prioritize competing demands and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced regulated environment.
- A high attention to detail;
- Reliable with a focus on integrity and confidentiality.
- Good teamworking skills with an ability to build strong working relationships with a bias towards action and accountability aligned to outputs and deliverables.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
From 1752 EUR gross