Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Ekistics Property Advisors UAB is a subsidiary of Ekistics Property Advisors LLP. The Company is a London, UK based advisor to a real estate private equity fund which has deployed over EUR 145 million of equity across current 7 investments.
The Company is seeking an Analyst to complement the existing team by providing analytics, market research, transactional support on the buy- and sell-side, as well as asset management and reporting services to the Company.
Typical day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Modelling investment opportunities
- Producing detailed projected cash flows for real estate projects across geographies and a wide variety of asset classes, both commercial and residential
- Support during acquisition/ divestment processes, including due diligence processes, financial analyses, preparation of investment memorandums etc.
- Monitoring of existing portfolio
- Asset management of existing portfolio
- Real estate sector specific market research and reports
- Economic research summaries and reports
- General report preparation:
- Compiling statistical summaries
- Preparation of presentations
- A bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Maths or Business Management
- A track record of high academic achievement
- Strong written communication skills in English - both short form (email) and long form (memos)
- Experience with the MS Office work suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Experience with unguided, open source research to address wide-ranging questions
- Experience to consolidate said research in English in a user friendly and structured way
- Ability to work independently and in a structured way
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Experience in real estate or property management industry would be considered an advantage
- Exposure to pan-European real estate private equity market while based in Vilnius
- Exposure to international team with colleagues located in both Vilnius and London offices
- High degree of interaction with London-based colleagues, including periodic placements in London office (circa 3-5 weeks at a time)
- Acquisition of knowledge and skill in underwriting & managing a real estate portfolio
- Development of knowledge and skill in analyzing various countries’ economies and real estate markets
- Access to a variety of European commercial real estate projects in an active investment and divestment environment
- Ability to grow together with the Company
- Competitive salary
from 1430 EUR gross