Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - Ekistics Property Advisors LLP, and, inter alia, the sole advisor to Ekistics Real Estate Partners I (“EREP I”), a pan-European, value-add real estate private equity fund. Since its inception in 2010, EREP I has invested in a wide range of property types across the UK, Germany and Spain. In 2014, Ekistics opened its office in Vilnius, Lithuania. The team in Vilnius undertakes detailed macroeconomic and real estate market research as well as financial analysis of investment opportunities and transaction support.
- Lead the team of analysts in Vilnius office
- Be a point of contact and an intermediary between London and Vilnius office;
- In coordination with talent acquisition teams oversee recruitment, onboarding and continuing development of Ekistics staff in Vilnius;
- Participate in annual review process, propose career path developments;
- Guide, supervise and support junior colleagues;
- Perform a role of investment Associate: screening and evaluating real estate investment opportunities across Europe;
- Assist, direct & review Analysts in modelling investment opportunities based on business plan and assumptions derived;
- Be the “owner” and manager of existing investments;
- Assist with real estate sector specific market research and reports.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in audit, financial analysis, or real estate field;
- Team management experience & passion to lead people;
- Experience in project management;
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, maths, business management, real estate or similar (a track record of high academic achievement);
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Experience with the full MS Office work suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently and in a structured way;
- German language knowledge would be considered an advantage;
- Readiness to travel (at least twice a year, 3-5 weeks at a time; other short business trips).
- Exposure to pan-European real estate private equity market while based in Vilnius;
- Exposure to international team with colleagues located in both Vilnius and London offices;
- High degree of interaction with London-based colleagues, including periodic placements in London office (circa 3-5 weeks at a time);
- Acquisition of knowledge and skill in underwriting & managing a real estate portfolio;
- Access to a variety of European commercial real estate projects in an active investment and divestment environment;
- Ability to grow together with the Company.