Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, Flo Health - the fastest growing AI-driven women’s health product that encompasses solutions for girls and women at every stage of their life. Flo has over 100 million downloads worldwide and 30 million monthly active users. Flo exists to empower women by giving them a space they can access the knowledge and support they need to prioritize their health and wellbeing.
- Assemble, review and verify invoices for different locations (USA, UK, Lithuania, Cyprus);
- Sort, code and match invoices;
- Set invoices up for payment;
- Enter and upload invoices into system (Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used);
- Track expenses and process expense reports;
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records including intercompany group of expenses;
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions;
- Prepare analysis of accounts;
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date;
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues;
- Maintain vendor files;
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries;
- Produce monthly reports;
- Assist with month end closing;
- Provide supporting documentation for audits;
- Maintain accurate historical records;
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information.
- Degree in accounting with relevant work experience;
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles;
- Proficient in data entry and management;
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Fluent and effective (C1) oral and written communication skills in English;
- Flexible with occasional overtime hours (once-twice per week).
- Opportunity to participate in international projects and to work hand in hand with world-leading companies;
- Possibility to express your ideas on creation of the new processes, etc;
- Initial benefits package: health insurance, social money (60 $ per month that you can use for sports compensation, parking, learning, etc.), Stock options for all employees;
- Other motivating perks: healthy snacks and fruits, tee/coffee, etc.
From 1581 EUR gross