Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
World Courier, an AmerisourceBergen Company, provides unparalleled specialty logistics services to drive the commercial success of our partners around the globe. Our commitment to People, Quality and Innovation means we deliver career opportunities that few others can match.
Through our daily work – and powered by our 3000+ associates – we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. With a presence in 50+ countries, World Courier is driven by a commitment to excellence, and provides customized solutions with global reach to increase access to care; making us the most trusted specialty Logistics Company in the world.
Under the supervision of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting all ABC business units accounts payable activities (both US & International), performing assigned tasks following standard operating procedures and resolving issues timely.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs daily accounts payable activities such as posting transactions to the general ledger and maintaining the Accounts Payable workflow.
- Facilitates the payment process by ensuring all required documentation is accompanied with the payment request.
- Makes calls to vendors to clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or signatures; calls intercompany department for proper information or data regarding invoice payments as needed.
- Takes phone calls and responds to any questions from departments or vendors as it relates to invoice payments.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers to address any payment issues.
- Assists with reporting on Key Performance Indicators for Senior Leadership presentations.
- May assist other team members Accounts Payable Lead Team in departmental initiatives.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
The role requires general knowledge of business administration, accountancy, generally obtained through a combination of work experience and completion of relevant college courses.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience are desirable
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines; attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
From 1213 EUR gross