Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
COWI Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) in Vilnius is constantly looking for new ways to improve efficiency of company's financial processes and add value to the business operations by providing relevant financial insights and building sustainable relationships with its stakeholders.
FSSC is currently looking for new team member – ACCOUNTANT – in our Accounts Payable team.
- Handling of documents and their processing;
- Control over documentation, review and data transfer to ERP system;
- Ensuring that COWI Group's policies and procedures are followed;
- Participation in monthly and quarterly closing.
- Good written and spoken English;
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and Finance;
- Be confident with the primary excel knowledge;
- Experience in SAP Concur would be an advantage.
- You are service-minded and excellent at building relationships;
- You are details-oriented and have an appetite for variety;
- You have ability to work under limited supervision;
- You have no difficulties to work both independently and as part of the team environment.
- We offer an exciting job in COWI where we place emphasis on personal commitment, responsibility, and independence in everything we do;
- We offer you high-performance and international environment with colleagues around the world;
- You will be part of an open and informal working environment within an international team where your opinion counts;
- We offer ability to work in a successful and constantly growing company;
- We offer you great opportunities for personal and professional development in a global company.