Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
World Courier designs world-class logistics and supply chain programs in complete alignment with customers’ business goals. With 2,600+ associates across 52+ countries in 140+ company-owned offices, World Courier delivers ultimate peace of mind for the transport and storage of time- and temperature-sensitive products. For more than 45 years, only World Courier has delivered the unsurpassed knowledge, global reach and flawless supply chain execution needed to become the most trusted specialty logistics company in the world.
Under the supervision of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, responsible for supporting all ABC business units accounts payable activities (both US & International). The associate will perform assigned tasks and resolve issues timely.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs daily accounts payable activities such as posting transactions to the general ledger and maintaining the Accounts Payable workflow.
- Responsible for completing all tasks following standard operating procedures as required.
- Makes calls to vendors to clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or signatures; calls intercompany department for proper information or data regarding invoice payments as needed.
- Facilitates the payment process by ensuring all required documentation is accompanied with the payment request.
- Takes phone calls and responds to any questions from departments or vendors as it relates to invoice payments.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers to address any payment issues.
- Assist with reporting on Key Performance Indicators for Senior Leadership presentations.
- May assist other team members Accounts Payable Lead Team in departmental initiatives.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Requires general knowledge of business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through a combination of work experience and completion of relevant college courses.
- 1+ years of experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
As a business unit of the American Fortune 500 company AmerisourceBergen is prepared to offer a high level of job security. We invite you to explore the unique global culture, incredible people, rewards and growth opportunities that make AmerisourceBergen so special.
Make your next career choice a confident one!
From 1700 EUR gross