Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Etex is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium since 1905, the family-owned group operates 120 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro. With the help of more than 17,000 employees, develops and produces a variety of technically and aesthetically superior building materials. These range from cladding and building boards in fibre cement and plaster to roofing materials, high-performance insulation and fire protection systems, and ceramic floor and wall tiles.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email, fax or mail
- Update receivables by totalling unpaid invoices
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- At least B1 level in German language
- 1 - 3 years shared service center experience in a multinational environment or equivalent
- Good understanding of accounting practices
- Proficient IT skills including Excel
- Knowledge of SAP platform – would be an advantage
- Working in growing international company
- Great development opportunities
- Employee benefits package
From 1084 EUR gross to 2301 EUR gross