Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - Founded in 1905 to solve the emerging famine in Europe, Yara has established a unique position as the industry’s only global crop nutrition company. The company operates an integrated business model with around 17,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. In 2020, Yara reported revenues of USD 11.6 billion.
Headquartered in Oslo, Yara opened its office in Lithuania in 2018. Yara European Business Services Centre (EBS) is now set to expand even further with the creation of a finance shared service center and evolve as valued partner that delivers results.
Leads the activities execution and team for one Order-to-Cash sub-process (credit control / AR incoming payment / AR invoicing & intercompany) and drives alignment and continuous improvement within the process.
- Responsible for Order-to-Cash sub-process activities execution according to agreed processes and templates;
- Leads the team in the day-to-day execution of the process activities, ensures quality and correctness of executed processes;
- Responsible for master data maintenance in the process domain;
- Supports OTC Manager in definition and review Defines and reviews KPIs for team and individual team members;
- Drives continuous improvement of the process;
- Supports the team in complex cases and issue resolution;
- Manager for sub-process team members.
- 3-5 years of university studies within accounting or similar;
- Relevant work experience within accounting including;
- Experience working with Order-to-Cash process and AR accounting;
- Broad understanding of transactional finance processes;
- Knowledge of accounting practices and IFRS;
- Good knowledge of front-end systems related to invoicing and AR processes;
- Proficient Excel skills and experience with SAP, HFM and Power BI is a plus;
- Team leadership skills / motivation to develop in team leadership;
- Team coaching and motivating skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written communication;
- Knowledge of other European languages considered as a plus.
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. Additionally office and company benefits are available. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
From 2323 EUR gross