Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Wolf Poland is a part of Wolf GmbH in Mainburg - a leading supplier of heating and air handling systems (HVAC). Currently they have nine subsidiaries and 60 sales partners worldwide. Although their roots and base are in Mainburg, Germany, they are also positioned internationally. WOLF air handling equipment can be found in locations ranging from the Red Town Hall in Berlin right through to the Kremlin in Moscow. Wolf Poland support design engineers, installers and end customers with the entire design process and the coordination of components for heating systems and air handling units within the areas of heating, solar, air handling and ventilation. In other words, Wolf Poland ensure an optimum indoor environment – for detached houses and apartment blocks right through to office buildings and industrial plants.
We are currently looking for an experienced Area Manager to work with us in leading sales and developing Lithuanian and Latvian markets.
- Implementation of our company's sales strategy in Lithuania and Latvia.
- Market and competition analysis.
- Attraction of new Customers.
- Organization of an after-sales service network.
- Preparation of commercial offers.
- Technical and commercial training for our Customers.
- Technical and product support for our Customers.
- Sales targets execution.
- Representation of our company at trade fairs and industry events.
- 3+ years of sales experience in HVAC field (Heating).
- Good HVAC market knowledge within Lithuania and Latvia (wholesalers, designers, installers, general contractors, competitors).
- Ability to conduct technical and commercial trainings.
- Experience in working directly with wholesalers, installers, designers, and general contractors.
- Focus on the goal and determination to achieve it.
- Good self-discipline and organizational skills.
- Spoken and written English and Russian at communicative level.
- Readiness for frequent business trips.
- Knowledge of MS Office software.
- High personal culture.
- Driving license.
- Stable employment based on a full-time employment contract or a civil law contract (self-employment).
- Remuneration appropriate to your skills, experience and performance.
- An opportunity to develop and gain experience in a rapidly growing international company.
- Working independently and responsibly in a young and dynamic team.
- Additional benefits (such as group life insurance).
- A package of professional implementation trainings.
- All necessary work tools provided (car, laptop, phone).
- Friendly working atmosphere.
From 2000 EUR gross