Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - BetterDay™ Health provides an affordable Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform to ambulatory clinics and healthcare providers, called the Better Day™ EHR & Documentation Solution. By creating a first-of-breed smart, 3rd-party application-enabled web-based EHR platform, Better Day™ addresses the complex needs of today's healthcare providers with a mission to dramatically simplify and improve the user experiences. Better Day™ is a web-based software platform that uses predictive modeling and 3rd- party applications & devices to turn data into action and, in doing so, actively facilitate patient-provider collaboration in order to proactively manage health, fitness & chronic disease.
- Deliver complex .NET / MVC 5 / C# / .NET Core solutions, including documentation and unit testing;
- Apply technical processes to solve complex problems;
- Work within an Agile development process.
- Develop quality products and deliver them on schedule.
- Coordinate with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and delivery on schedule milestones.
- Ability to work remotely.
- At least 3 years of functional web development, web programming and architecting and planning quality technical solutions;
- Ability to implement unit testing and release management procedures whilst working within a controlled system development lifecycle environment;
- Experience of detailing, estimating timescales for and allocating development tasks accurately and appropriately;
- Thorough understanding of web development using C#, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Advanced SQL skills, optimization experience, SQL Server 2012 database design, general database administration;
- ASP.NET (MVC), HTML, Java Script, CSS Ajax, jQuery, JSON, TDD, communication skills.
- We hope that you are a self-started individual, able to perform in-depth research in completely unfamiliar field, like general medicine;
- We hope that you possess complete comprehension of written English technical and scientific texts. (verbal communication in English is not a requirement).