Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over forty successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
- Satellite assembling, starting with the production and ending with the entire satellite
- Electronic and mechanic subsystems assembling
- Modify, solder and assemble components to a unit configuration
- Process improvement and assembly efficiency
- Working together with a team of professionals from different engineering fields
- But most importantly – you will feel the thrill when you see your hard work flying to space!
- Minimum two years’ experience as assembly engineer, cell phone repair technician or similar position
- Knowledge of electronics
- Knowledge of mechanics (a plus)
- Good soldering skills
- Good English language knowledge
The following personal traits:
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues
- Brand new office and R&D facilities with all technical equipment and software you will need for your efficient workflow
- Flexible working hours
- Did we mention Space? (Possibly it’s your once- in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!)
1593 – 2294 EUR gross