Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Services Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Do you want to play a key role ensuring that all AML related requirements are met while getting to Know Our Customers?
KYC (Know Your Customer) Corporates and Institutions teams in Financial Crime Prevention are currently looking for new motivated team members.
- You will be performing ODD/CDD (Customer Due Diligence) in order to meet AML requirements;
- You will be performing 4 eyes check for ODD cases and ensure they are finalized in a high quality;
- You will be analyzing and assessing AML/CTF (Counter-Terrorist Financing) related risks;
- You will be taking ownership of process/improvements related tasks within the team/department;
- You will be consulting and mentoring junior team members;
- You will be ensuring quality communication with other business units;
- You will be taking responsibility for good teamwork.
- 1-2 years of experience in AML KYC/Ongoing Due Diligence field or around 2 years of relevant experience in banking/financial/law field;
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to details;
- Strong problem solving mind-set;
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with certain level of unknown;
- Ability to make decisions independently;
- Ability to handle a varied and complex workload in a fast-changing and new information-filled environment;
- Higher education degree;
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing;
- Experience in customer service would be an advantage.
- One of the leading Global Service Centres in the region;
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed;
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences;
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture.
1400 – 2100 EUR gross