Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries.
Compliance (Surveillance) will develop, execute and oversee continuous Compliance Surveillance testing of ratings documentation.
- Develop, execute and oversee continuous Compliance Surveillance testing of ratings documentation and processes for compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Review collected documentation for adequacy and appropriateness.
- Assist management in preparing periodic Compliance reports for senior management.
- Participate in various compliance-related projects, as required.
- Developing testing procedures, as required.
- Conducting internal investigations
- Assisting in preparation of periodic compliance reports, as required.
- Assisting in preparation of Surveillance risk assessments
- Substantial compliance and/or audit experience focusing on compliance-related surveillance/examination activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with senior management
- Strong interest in compliance work.
- Strong academics with a BA / BSc / Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Law.
- Experience within a financial industry regulator, law firm and/or compliance department of a regulated financial services firm.
- Ability to exercise judgment and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and team oriented skills.