Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - General Financing Bank, founded in 2005, is a part of Esco Marginalen AB, a group of companies established in Sweden. The group provides various financial services in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. This year UAB General Financing Bank has been granted a specialized bank license by the European Central Bank. Having secured this license, the company offers banking services: accepts resident deposits, provides consumer credits and leasing services.
We are looking for a PL/SQL and Java software developer with backend Oracle PL/SQL experience to join General Financing Bank.
- Building the digital bank from various digital bricks. Various size and weight bricks will enable you to be creative, not bored and will allow you to grow by growing the team and the company.
- Participation in various projects inside the company: business management system, banking core, various identifications, third party integrations and other.
- Optimizing and refactoring legacy solutions by proposing new ones.
- Participation in launching of various banking products.
- Want to have ownership of your design, your issue resolution, your innovation and be comfortable with some authority and autonomy, you take the initiative but also recognize where an issue needs to be escalated for best resolution.
- Sharing experience and knowledge with your colleagues.
- 2+ years of experience in creating and developing data processing processes and / or creating software applications.
- Oracle database and SQL language.
- PL/SQL programming language.
- Java programming language, Spring, Struts.
- High degree of problem-solving skill / abstract thinking.
- REST/SOAP API integration experience.
Nice to have:
- Mobile app development (Android or iOS).
- Process orchestrators and many things that we do not know and want to hear from you.
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses, books, conferences).
- 24 days of annual leave and additional rest days on other occasions (e.g. birthday)
- Team events.
- Remote work.
- Free parking.
- Personal accident insurance 24/7.
1800 - 3400 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.