Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services in Riga, Latvia is a company within the SEB Group which provides high quality services for the SEB Group customers and business divisions in 10 sites all over the world. SEB Global Services in Riga follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
SEB is a leading sub-custodian in the Nordic market, we are growing our footprint even further and hence are looking to recruit new talents to join our teams to enable the business growth. We are a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
You will be a part of a professional team, accountable for delivering best tax services for securities and investment products. The Team is performing back office administrative tasks and ensuring operational support to SEB business partners and stakeholders. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams and Tax authorities of Nordic countries with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of the daily work.
As a Bank Operations Specialist in Tax team, you will be responsible for:
- Processing of tax rate adjustments for upcoming dividend events upon client request
- Processing of tax payments and corrections
- Providing assistance to the client in tax reclaim process
- Advisory part and provision of a thoughtful feedback to complex customer inquiries
- Ensuring immediate action, research and troubleshooting all discrepancies
- Challenging the status quo by analysing the existing ways of working and optimizing them
- Participating in development projects on a market level
- Representing the team in client due diligence visits
- Close collaboration with SEB teams within different geographies and many more
- Solid knowledge and expertise in tax reclaim processing, accountancy or other complimentary field
- Mature personality who wants to expand own knowledge and skills
- Flexible, customer-oriented, and willing to take ownership
- Ready to share new ideas, creative solutions and refreshing perspective
- Precise and attentive to detail, you spot mistakes and are ready to solve them
- Able to manage your time, multitask and prioritize
- Outgoing and positive team player - we value extroverts as much as introverts
- Up for a challenge, enjoy competing with yourself to realize your full potential
- Excellent English language skills – both verbal and written
SEB offers many experiences and benefits to their employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of their offering are:
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and working environment
- Challenging, cutting-edge work
- Opportunities to help transform an industry
- Top class client network and projects
1160 - 1740 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.