Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Shared Service Centre in Lithuania
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Shared Service Centre (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Shared Service Centre follows the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
Would you like to start your career in an international fast-changing banking environment, provide support and help corporate and private SEB clients to succeed through good and challenging times? Join us as a Bank Operations Specialist at SEB Global Services in Vilnius.
Our teams run daily banking operations for the clients of SEB. In addition to general tasks, we work on simplifying the existing processes by creating robotics and scripting solutions. Curiosity, openness, teamwork and feedback are key elements of our Scandinavian working culture.
As a Bank Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of world-class service in compliance with agreed quality standards, working procedures, timely and in line with SEB values.
Here’s what you will do:
- process Trade Finance and Factoring product-related tasks in one of the following areas:
- administration of the guarantees payments;
- administration of the export and import collections and payments;
- administration of the Factoring agreements, invoices and payments;
- collaborate with colleagues across the SEB group in different countries to solve daily issues and deviations;
- participate in process automation and development initiatives;
- contribute to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
Your personality is highly valued. You are positive, proactive, attentive to details, self-leading and willing to learn. As you will work in a team, we expect you to be a good team player and share a “yes, we can!” attitude.
To succeed in this role, you should:
- have very good English and computer skills;
- have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment;
- have good time management skills;
- be client and result-oriented.
You will work in an industry undergoing major changes and at a workplace characterised by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of a flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.