Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
The Data Insight team is part of Corporate Finance and responsible for providing a global BI service to all different stakeholders. We are responsible for BI frontend reporting tools like Alteryx and Microsoft, whereas a team in Yara IT is responsible for backend tool SAP BW on HANA. The BI Team with its team of 12, is located in 4 different locations in Europe. And we also have regional BI representatives in all continents of the world.
We are looking for 2 BI support & innovation consultants to take care of existing solutions, help in executing change requests and own & run innovation projects. You will be working closely with BI developers, BI Analysts, BI solution architect and our well motivated super-user community.
- Explore and promote new feature in Alteryx and Power BI
- Investigate and solve issues raised by the BI community
- Perform change requests in both Alteryx and Power BI
- Advise users on technical solutions and Best Practices
- Help to perfom tool upgrades
- Provide support in performance related issues
- Help to perform QA on Alteryx workflows/ Power BI reports developed by the users
- Degree within Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 2+ years relevant professional experience.
- 1+ years of experience working with Analytics
- Experience with Power BI / Alteryx/ SAP HANA will be a plus
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with other data capabilities/concepts such as master data management, ETL, data warehouse, and data quality tools would be advance.
- Structured, customer service-minded, proactive and highly committed
- English (fluent written and spoken). Other European languages are a plus
From 2678 EUR gross