Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
World Courier, an AmerisourceBergen Company, provides unparalleled specialty logistics services to drive the commercial success of our partners around the globe. Our commitment to People, Quality and Innovation means we deliver career opportunities that few others can match.
Through our daily work – and powered by our 3000+ associates – we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. With a presence in 50+ countries, World Courier is driven by a commitment to excellence, and provides customized solutions with global reach to increase access to care; making us the most trusted specialty Logistics Company in the world.
The Billing Specialist owns and executes tasks associated with pricing and billing of the specialty logistics services provided to our customers within the assigned portfolio of countries.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns pricing, invoice generation and invoice delivery tasks for clients across the assigned portfolio of countries.
- Interacts frequently with internal colleagues at various levels for the purpose of capturing all related costs and ensuring the accuracy of billing.
- Manages and maintains customer files. This will include working with various internal partners, for example with Sales team regarding customer specific tariffs and billing needs.
- Gathers and maintains required information / paperwork for updating customer files for special rates / routings / packaging / discounts for billing.
- Prepares adjustments (voids / credit memos) when necessary.
- Communicates globally with other offices.
- Performs related duties and provides support as assigned to our growing Finance Shared Service Centre.
- 1-3 years of experience working in an international business environment, related to either business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, customer support or similar. Experience in logistics or similar industry a strong advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to Pricing and Billing.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing;
- Familiarity with global geographical locations, airport codes.
- Strong basic skills of working with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience with financial systems; SAP experience a strong advantage.
- Ability to work independently, accurately, efficiently & to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills and dedication to continuous improvement.
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions.
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
From 1456 EUR gross