Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. With headquarters in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
The company is establishing Global Business Service Center in Lithuania (Vilnius) and is looking for a new financial operations team. Dexcom Billing Specialists are responsible for the quality control of order processing as well as the invoicing of the customers within EMEA, which are mainly connected to private insurers and National Health Services.
- Review new customer account setups to ensure we have accurate billing data including controlling and correcting master data files
- Perform invoice verification and quality assurance checks on order processing
- Administer invoice documentation and assist with reviews of payer accounts and related purchase orders to ensure accuracy minimizing potential delays to payment
- Support the collections team by helping investigate payer invoice queries and adjusting invoices as necessary.
- Experience of working in a billing or invoicing focused role
- Good German language skills
- Good English language skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment as company continues to grow
- Self-disciplined with experience of maintaining accurate documentation and following procedures
- Strong attention to detail with a conscientious and organized approach
- Effective communication skills with internal colleagues and external customers, by phone and via email, while maintaining a friendly, professional style
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative global organization in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programs.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun, and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support & Product Discounts.
- 5 days additional vacation.
From 1550 EUR gross