PERNOD RICARD LIETUVA
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Pernod Ricard is the world’s leader in the Premium spirits industry. It operates in more than 85 affiliates and 100 production sites all over the world. Pernod Ricard Lithuania is a part of Pernod Ricard Northern Europe. The company focuses on 15 key wine and spirits brands such as ABSOLUT, Jameson, Havana Club and Jacob’s Creek.
Main Purpose: Plan, develop, and execute all marketing activities for the assigned brands of PR Lithuania Spirits & Wines portfolio across all relevant and compliant touchpoints/channels (Off-Trade, On-Trade, PR/Sponsorship, Media, E-commerce)
- Brand Management for assigned brands (planning, development & execution across defined touchpoints/channels)
- General P&L responsibility for the assigned brands
- General A&P responsibility for the assigned brands
- Management of agencies & external partners
- Development of an annual brand plan for assigned brands
- Briefing, development, implementation, and evaluation of brand experience and activations
- Adaptation of global brand assets (communication/digital/last3feet) to fit local needs/campaigns
- Development and implementation of the launch plan for new products
- Development and implementation of brand campaigns in Off-Trade (including planning and launch of Value Added Packs/Limited Editions, development of Point Of Sale material…)
- Development and implementation of brand campaigns in On-Trade (including planning and launch of promotions, development and delivery of Point Of Sale material…)
- Development and implementation of Sponsorship events
- Coordination and organization of brand education programs/tastings for Trade Customers
- Development and/or adaptation of brand sell-in material for Sales team/Trade customers
- Monitoring and reporting on assigned brands performance and activities
- Monitoring and reporting on key competitors activities and performance
- Close collaboration with PR Lithuania Marketing Manager and Sales team
- Nielsen & other reports analysis on scope of brand responsibilities
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role;
- Experience with P&L and sales analysis;
- Managerial experience;
- Good Lithuanian and English language skills;
- Knowledge of MS office, excel;
- Personality: analytical, structured, communicative, active, creative, attentive to details and goal oriented, good at generating and executing ideas.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Russian language skills;
- University degree in business;
- Knowledge of Nielsen;
- FMCG experience;
- Driver’s license.
- Being a part of a global company with a possibility to an international career;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Annual bonus;
- Benefits from various insurance policies (CARGO, General Liability, Health Insurance, Personal Accident, Property insurance, Travel insurance, Life insurance for death risk) provided by different insurers;
- Fitness contribution;
- Mobile phone and fees per set limits;
- All other necessary equipment as computer, video conferences solutions, etc. provided by the Company in order to provide you with the efficient and comfortable work environment.
2700 – 3600 EUR/gross