Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over forty successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
We are looking for a Business development associate to join our team of business development department. You will have an important role in the company to organize and control sales related technical documentation, offers preparation and participate in communication with existing and new clients. This position also includes travels and participation in industry events. You will collaborate closely with our business development team as well as the engineering department. This role offers career growth opportunities.
- Sales related documentation management
- Communication with existing and potential customers
- Offers preparation
- Orders status monitoring
- Technical support to Sales department
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales
- Engineering background (Aerospace background is a bonus)
- Excellent computer usage skills
- Good English language skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Sales Oriented
- Keen on continuous learning and improvement
- Flexible problem-solving approach
- Brand new office and all the tools necessary for your effective job
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues
- Responsible Salary and Career growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours.
- Frequent and fun team events
- Did we mention Space? (possibly it’s your once- in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!)