Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
BI Analyst will play a cross-functional role in bringing together various data elements, generating reports, helping with development of dashboards, and analytics for various business sites. Analyst will be responsible for Power BI and data administration management, maintenance and support within Yara European business services centre.
- Creating, maintaining and managing BI solutions (data models, dashboards and analytical tools) from variety of data sources
- Manage, create and maintain data flows using Alteryx and SAP HANA
- Detecting hidden weaknesses, trends and/or opportunities by examining data from various angles
- Provide on-site and remote support to colleagues in terms of training and general Power BI or accommodate other business needs
- Administer data governance in EBS
- 2-4 years of experience in a data analysis or other similar role (preferably with Power BI)
- Working experience with SQL
- Good MS Excel skills
- Experience with SAP Hana, Alteryx would be a big advantage
- A quick learner, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to see the “big picture” while paying attention to the detail
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.