Alliance for Recruitment yra didžiausia personalo paieškos ir atrankos kompanija Lietuvoje pagal sėkmingai įdarbintų kandidatų skaičių, atrankos konsultantų skaičių ir augimo tempą. Esame tiksliai ir greitai dirbanti atrankos ekspertų komanda turinti patirties skirtingose verslo srityse.
AB „Lietuvos geležinkeliai" – didžiausia Lietuvos transporto sektoriaus įmonė ir viena moderniausių geležinkelio įmonių visoje Rytų ir Centrinėje Europoje. Bendrovės grupėje dirba apie 10 tūkst. darbuotojų.
We are looking for Business Intelligence Solution Expert to join our Analytics group within LG Digital, our IT centre. The Analytics group is at the core of JSC „Lithuanian Railway’s digital transformation journey and you’ll be joining one of the largest SAP ERP implementation projects in the region.
If you have experience in building versatile and scalable Business Intelligence solutions and would like to learn more about SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW/4HANA – we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities will include
- Designing, delivering and supporting data modelling, reporting and visualisation processes that support business information needs at enterprise level.
- Ensuring integration, scalability and performance of business intelligence solutions.
- Ensuring that Business Intelligence best practices are being used across projects and processes.
- Act as an advisor for business intelligence and suggest the most appropriate solutions given business needs, requirements and strategy.
- Ensuring that quality assurance and data security best practices are in-built in the BI solutions.
- Solid experience in designing, building and supporting business intelligence solutions (enterprise data models, reports, dashboards and analytics). You should have a few successful projects under your belt.
- Advantage, if you have experience working with different BI solutions (especially SAP and Microsoft stacks).
- Advantage, if you have understanding of SAP ERP Ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of current business intelligence best practices and trends. Advantage, if you have awareness of Master Data Management and Data Quality Management.
- Solid understating of dev/test/prod lifecycle, testing and data quality assurance practices.
- Join an inspiring and competent team in one of the biggest companies in Lithuania
- Exciting and challenging work that leads to further professional and career development
- A dynamic work environment during a period of big organizational change
- A chance to work on truly complex projects that will enhance your business intelligence skills
- Working on new solutions that add value to the company and you
- Participation on various projects with opportunities of self-expression
- A strong leadership where showing initiative and creativity is highly encouraged and valued
- An opportunity to travel with company’s trains free of charge in the territory of Lithuania
- Additional health insurance
From 2525 EUR bruto